Monday, April 23, 2012

The Beginning; Ryu was a red-headed stepchild when he started fighting.

If you're reading this, I'm sorry for you loss.

Sarcasm aside, intros are in place.  Why?  Because I'm no Justin Wong, I'm no Bala, and I'm no Marn (thank goodness for that).

My name is Jamaal Graves, and I play fighting games competitively in Colorado, which is an interesting state for competitive FGs, which I'll talk about some other time.

My current competitive games are King of Fighters XIII, and Skullgirls.  My overall favorite is, older iterations of, BlazBlue, and probably the game I've picked up best.  My first competitive game was Dance Dance Revolution.  Funny how much that's changed into fighters, but if I remember correctly, Fanatiq was the same way with Beatmania IIDX.

I've always found it interesting how much my mind set has changed since I've started playing video games competitively, and even more playing decently well in a competitive setting.  While I want to share that with others, this is mostly for myself to openly reflect on things that others may find too boring to talk AT them about.  Kind of like that one guy who knows everything about Final Fantasy, but NEEDS you to know that he knows.

...Oh god, fuck that guy...

Either way, if you read this, I hope you enjoy, get some insight into the mind of the guy who isn't on stream and has people spamming the Justin.tv faces that look a lot like him.

...I'm so sorry, Floe.

No comments:

Post a Comment